Version Date: Oct. 13, 2021
- comply with the laws, rules and regulations that a reasonable person ordinarily would when using the internet; and
- keep your account registration password, if any, a secret; and promptly notify LCSI if you learn of a security or data breach related to the lynxcoding.club services.
- In using the lynxcoding.club services, you may not:
- engage, or allow others to engage in, facilitate, or further unlawful conduct;
- use the lynxcoding.club services in an intentionally harmful or disruptive way;
- misrepresent the source of anything you post or upload, including impersonation of another individual or entity;
- use any portion of the lynxcoding.club services as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages;
- publish, post, create, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, pornographic, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful information;
- use the lynxcoding.club services to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimise or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- upload, or otherwise make available, material protected by intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all the necessary consents to do the same, including, but not limited to, copyright or trade mark laws;
- use any automated process or service to access and/or use the lynxcoding.club services (such as techniques like a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by LCSI or “meta-searching”); use any unauthorised means to modify or re-route, or attempt to modify or re-route, the lynxcoding.club services;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the lynxcoding.club services (or the network(s) connected to the lynxcoding.club services) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the lynxcoding.club services;
- re-sell or re-distribute the lynxcoding.club services, or any part of the lynxcoding.club services.
- copy, translate or reverse engineer lynxcoding.club services.
In using the lynxcoding.club services:
- you understand that you may create projects that can be published and stored at lynxcoding.club and which you may choose to share with others; and
- you agree that all projects created by you using the lynxcoding.club services are available for others to:
- use without attribution on a non-commercial basis;
- share, copy and redistribute the project in any medium or format on a non-commercial basis;
- adapt, remix, modify, transform and build-upon your project on a non-commercial basis.
In addition, in using the lynxcoding.club services to create projects, you grant LCSI a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual licence for LCSI to use, reproduce, modify, communicate to the public, create derivative works, display, perform, sub-license and distribute the projects in any way that LCSI desires.